[TYPO3-seminars] Pre registration for events with no dates

Bjarke Alling ba at liga.com
Mon Nov 26 11:23:48 CET 2012

Hi,

We are using 0.9.3 and needs to setup events where people can registre even though that there is no date yet.

The event is training couses and the idea behind is to have people sign up on a waiting list and when the list recieves the minumum amount of registrations we can set a accurate date for the event.

My current issue is that it is not possible to register for a event with no date assigned.

Any help solving this issue is highly appreciate.

Thank you in advance

/Bjarke

Liga Distribution ApS
International House