[TYPO3-seminars] csv-file empty

ACM.Tersteeg at mindef.nl ACM.Tersteeg at mindef.nl
Wed Nov 14 15:05:49 CET 2012

Hallo

Afther some debugging around I find out that the problem is in the charsets
The $result is empty after the on line 178 of class.seminars.pi2.php
So it go's wrong on line 177  with the function getCharsetConversion()->conv...

In the template I have change the default iso-8859-15 to iso-8859-1
And change in line 171 ISO-8859-1 to iso-8859-1
In fact I skip the conversion in the "if"
The there is output.

I think this is not a solution.
I'm uncomfortable with the charsset things and know that I have some conversion to make for utf8 but
I don't know yet how and where to start without any risk to run into layout problems.

Please advice what to do.
Or is it a mistype of the "ISO" instead of "iso"