[TYPO3-seminars] Fields in back end (country and language) only allowed in English mode

Hilburger, Thomas thomas.hilburger at law-school.de
Thu Jul 26 10:06:00 CEST 2012

Hi again,

Still found no solution to this, any idea?

I cannot fill-in (not even as admin) any oft he fields country or language in the details of a seminar or a seminar site (place).
The pull-down menu always says [Aktueller Wert ist nicht erlaubt (DE)] (current value is not allowed) although standard AND additional languages are active in Info tool.
When I switch the back-end language from German to English it seems to work.
What could be wrong?

Best regards,
Thomas