[TYPO3-seminars] Fields in back end (country and language) only allowed in English mode

Erdal Gök comm at webcan.de
Thu Jul 26 16:56:27 CEST 2012

Hi Thomas,

Hilburger, Thomas wrote:
> I cannot fill-in (not even as admin) any oft he fields country or language in the details of a seminar or a seminar site (place).
> The pull-down menu always says [Aktueller Wert ist nicht erlaubt (DE)] (current value is not allowed) although standard AND additional languages are active in Info tool.
> When I switch the back-end language from German to English it seems to work.
> What could be wrong?

Did you reinstall the language files in backend extension module?

"This might be a problem with cached language files. Could you please
try whether deleting the following fixes the problem?

typo3temp/llxml/*
typo3conf/l10n/de/seminars"

Otherwise I don't know if they belong to backend. But Oliver generally
has given this advice. I copied this from an older thread, :-).

Kind regards

Erdal