[TYPO3-seminars] seminars Extension - Listview - Sorting in BackEnd module

AK Freizeiten - Andreas Germann andreas at ak-freizeiten.de
Tue Jan 17 10:22:28 CET 2012

No hack - jut usual table functions.

Web/List - Go to the sysfolder with the seminars.
List the table "seminars" by clicking on the "+" next to the table name.
By clicking on "title" you can sort it by title.
Beneath  the table is a list with the fields of the table.
By selecting on of these fields (and a click on the button beside the
list) you can extend the table view - and sort it by clicking on the
filed name in the table.

Cheers!
Andreas