[TYPO3-seminars] seminars Extension - Listview - Sorting in BackEnd module

Paul Golmann p.golmann at neonaut.de
Tue Jan 17 10:30:52 CET 2012

Hey Andreas,

that is a good way for sure, but I do not want to explain it to all of
the editors. For now I changed the Extensions file
class.tx_seminars_seminarbagbuilder.php l. 106 to ? 'sorting' : 'title
ASC, object_type ASC';. That works for us.
When I have the time I will change it in a "better" way...

Thanks

Paul Golmann

--
Neonaut GmbH
Rebenring 31 (Eingang: Nordstraße 42)

Tel. 0531 / 18 70 1, Fax: 0531/18 709

info at neonaut.de, http://www.neonaut.de

Geschäftsführer:
Gerald Grote, Heiner Grote, Björn Heggemann
RG Braunschweig, HRB 201482