[TYPO3-seminars] Empty country dropdown and "Next" Button

Stefano Kowalke blueduck at gmx.net
Mon Nov 7 00:25:41 CET 2011

Hey,

I have a new T3 4.6 running. I installed seminars and onetimeaccount and
all other necessary extensions.

Installed extensions:
seminars 0.9.3
ameos_formidable 1.1.373
onetimeaccount 0.8.0
sr_feuser_register 2.6.1

My sites structure:

- Seminare (list view)
-- Details (single view )
-- Registration (CE: Event Registration)
---- Thank you
-- Login (CE: One-Time FE account creator)

The folder structure:

- Seminars
-- Events
-- Registrations
-- Event pool

I get the seminars in list view and a single seminar in detail view.
There are no configuring hints anymore. All settings where made by TS.

If I click to the "Jetzt anmelden"-Link (Attend) I got redirected to the
login page where i places the Onetimeaccount generator as CE.

But the country dropdown is a kind of empty. There is a list and in HTML
there are the values but the option tags are empty:
<option value="Angola"></option>

same with the sumbit button:
<input type="submit" name="tx_onetimeaccount_pi1_form[button_submit]"
id="tx_onetimeaccount_pi1_form_button_submit" value="">

I can fill out the form and submit this. The user will be stored in the
sysfolder, but the redirect to the registration form of seminars doesn't
works. I got a "You are not logged in" message on the next page.

I searched the half day across the net and the other half I tried to
digg in the code, but no solution yet.

Regards
Stefano