[TYPO3-seminars] Problem Seminars 0.9.2 and Scriptmerger 3.1.0

Sascha Göbl sascha.goebl at gmx.ch
Wed Oct 27 15:50:28 CEST 2010

Hello,
Just another weird thing I noticed.
When I use Typo4.3.5 or 4.3.8 seminars and the scriptmerger extension seminars in not behaving as it should be.
If you have enabled that one person can register several people then you have always name/firstname and the input for it shown. It doesn't matter whether you only register yourself or another amount of people.
The other thing is that the 'back' button in the second step doesn't work anymore. :( So you cannot go back to step one and change something.
Since I don't know where exactly this problem is I wanted to check and see if somebody maybe had a similar experience and has this fixed. I also don't know if it's a problem with seminars or scriptmerger.

If somebody wants to have a look I can reproduce it on my test environment.

Many thanks,
Sascha