[TYPO3-seminars] Adding 'Billing Address' label to frontend

Sascha Göbl sascha.goebl at gmx.ch
Fri Oct 29 18:55:33 CEST 2010

Hi Thorsten,
many thanks again for your Email and your help! Finally it's working now
with:
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.form.registration.step1.control.renderer.template.pat
h = fileadmin/templates/registration.html
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.form.registration.step2.control.renderer.template.pat
h = fileadmin/templates/registration.html

Thank you so much! And maybe this could be updated in the next release?! :)

Have a nice weekend,
Sascha

Am 29.10.10 00:06 schrieb "Thorsten Kaltenborn" unter
<thorsten at kaltenborn.de>:

Hi Sascha,

I found it. You have to set:

> form.registration.step1.control.renderer.template.path
> =
fileadmin/templates/registration.html

> form.registration.step2.control.renderer.template.path
> =
fileadmin/templates/registration.html

Have fun!

Thorsten

Am Donnerstag,
<sascha.goebl at gmx.ch>:
> Hi
> Thorsten,
> many thanks for your Email. I checked the object browser and the
>
> configuration but all the brackets are fine.
>
> Maybe there is another
> conflict with an extension. If noone else has this
> problem with seminars
> 9.2.

TYPO3-project-seminars
TYPO3-project-seminars at lists.typo3.org