[TYPO3-seminars] Urgent help - quick and dirty paypal integration

Niels Pardon typo3_lists at niels-pardon.de
Wed May 19 14:31:12 CEST 2010

Hi Paul!

Just a quick suggestion: You might try to adjust the FORMidable
configuration in TypoScript
(plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.form.registration.step2) so instead of
redirecting to the thankYouAfterRegistrationUrl seminars is redirecting
to an Paypal Payment extension with the parameters required for payment
processing.

Although this is not a detailed step-by-step howto it should help to
identify a possible integration point. I hope it helps you to fulfil
your customer's request.

Greets,

Niels