[TYPO3-seminars] Urgent help - quick and dirty paypal integration

Paul Vetch paul.vetch at kcl.ac.uk
Wed May 19 12:23:56 CEST 2010

Dear all,

I've just had a requirement sprung on me by a client and I need to throw
yourself on your mercy to see if anyone has a good idea for a quick solution
here.

The client has decided they absolutely need (simple) Paypal integration.
They only have a Web Payments Standard account, so this *should* be pretty
simple - either 'add to cart' buttons per event when registering, or even
simpler, a 'total' button that will total everything up into a single
transaction.

The bad news is that this is going to be needed very quickly indeed.  Does
anyone have any suggestions at all for a quick way I can make this work,
even just a temporary solution?  I'm pretty desperate here!!

Thanks...

Paul