[TYPO3-seminars] Event title in confirmation email?

Oliver Wand wand at itaw.de
Thu Jun 10 23:03:43 CEST 2010

Hi,

Am 10.06.10 17:16, schrieb Oliver Klee:
> There is no ###TITLE### marker in the e-mail template. (There was one in
> the HTML version of the template in seminars 0.9.1, but it was not used
> anymore, and we had just forgotten to delete it. So we've removed it for
> 0.9.2.)
>
> The event's title will be embedded in a sentence, which then will be put
> in the ###INTRODUCTION### marker.

Ok that's where my confusion came from, as I found the marker in the
template :-)

Anyways why was it removed? Without it one's running into some
difficulties fully customizing a confirmation email the way you
sometimes want it to be.

The full sentence in this case was unwanted, but only the title would've
been needed.

So I think it's a shame it was removed, actually. Less flexibility IMHO.

Cheers,