[TYPO3-seminars] Event title in confirmation email?

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Thu Jun 10 17:16:34 CEST 2010

Hi,

Am 10.06.2010 09:54, schrieb Oliver Wand:
> Dear all,
>
> from looking at the standard email-confirmation template I thought
> ###TITLE### would be the marker to use for the event title within
> confirmation emails.
>
> Am I wrong?
>
> Obviously this is not replaced, neither in plain nor html emails using
> current seminars version 0.9.2

There is no ###TITLE### marker in the e-mail template. (There was one in
the HTML version of the template in seminars 0.9.1, but it was not used
anymore, and we had just forgotten to delete it. So we've removed it for
0.9.2.)

The event's title will be embedded in a sentence, which then will be put
in the ###INTRODUCTION### marker.

Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member