[TYPO3-seminars] default-values for element-browser

Kerstin Finke kerstinfinke at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 7 13:18:42 CEST 2010

Hi list,

when I start a new registration in the backend (list module) I have to
select both the Seminar and the Frontend-user by using the element-browsers.

I would like to configure the element browser so that I get the right
list (of seminars or feusers) without having to browse to it in the page
tree.
Typo3 always seems to remember the last value, so when I selected the
fe-users in the page-tree before, it gives me the right list again when
I select the element-browser Frontend-User again. But when I was on the
seminars-list before, I have to search my sysfolder fe-users again.

I tried to configure this by putting this in the ext_tables.php:

$TCA['tx_seminars_attendances']['columns']['user']['config']['default']
= 'fe_users';

But it does not show any effect.
Is there any way to do this?

Greetings