[TYPO3-seminars] rsa and saltedpassword for onetimeaccount

Alexander Grein ag at mediaessenz.eu
Thu Jun 3 14:01:29 CEST 2010

Hello to all seminars, specially onetimeaccount users.

As (maybe) anybody know, onetimeaccount does not currently support the
new rsa and saltedpasswords function of TYPO3 4.3.

I think this is a very important feature for onetimeaccount to keep the
hole system safe.

I wrote to the author of this extension (Oliver Klee) and ask him, how
much it will costs to implement this feature.
Unfortunately the price (620,- EUR) is to much for my budget, but i
would take over the half of the costs.

If there is anybody else, how are also interested in this functionality,
please contact me at +49 8153 976060 or leave a message in this
newsgroup post.

Only waiting, until somebody else will do this, is not the way it works!

Kindly

Alexander Grein