[TYPO3-project-seminars] FE Event Manager / VIP Group

Armin Felkel armin at anuedo.com
Sat Jan 23 18:24:13 CET 2010

Hi There

Ok I did post the whole script text below into the TSConfig of every site
for the events (event view, my view, etc..)

I still got the problem that the event editdors groups so called managers or
vips cannot edit every event.

Here the script which I copied into the TS

plugin.tx_seminars.enableRegistration = 1
plugin.tx_seminars.attendancesPID = 286
plugin.tx_seminars.addRegistrationCsvToOrganizerMail = 1
plugin.tx_seminars.currency = CHF
plugin.tx_seminars.unregistrationDeadlineDaysBeforeBeginDate = 5
plugin.tx_seminars.allowRegistrationForEventsWithoutDate = 1
plugin.tx_seminars.allowUnregistrationWithEmptyWaitingList = 1
plugin.tx_seminars.showVacanciesThreshold = 1000
plugin.tx_seminars.allowAccessToCsv = 1
plugin.tx_seminars.showRegistrationFields = seats, attendees_names
plugin.tx_seminars.showAttendanceFieldsInNotificationMail =
uid,price,seats,attendees_names,total_price,method_of_payment,gender,name,ad
dress,zip,city,country,telephone,email,interests,expectations,background_kno
wledge,known_from,notes
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.enableRegistration = 1
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.allowRegistrationForEventsWithoutDate = 1
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.allowUnregistrationWithEmptyWaitingList = 1
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.registerPID = 273
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.listPID = 8
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.detailPID = 279
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.registrationsVipListPID = 275
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.eventEditorFeGroupID = 3
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.defaultEventVipsFeGroupId = 5
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.mayManagersEditTheirEvents = 1
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.createEventsPID = 285
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.allowCsvExportOfRegistrationsInMyVipEventsView = 1
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.showRegistrationFields =
step_counter,seats,attendees_names,price,method_of_payment,checkboxes,intere
sts,expectations,known_from,notes,feuser_data,billing_address,registration_d
ata,terms_2

sorry to bother you all again.
But I def. need help

Thanks!!