[TYPO3-project-seminars] FE Event Manager / VIP Group

Armin Felkel armin at anuedo.com
Sat Jan 23 00:48:57 CET 2010

Oliver
Thank you so much for your response!

I did copy I into the main page where the event list is.
All pages are beneath that tree.
Ok also I copied the values to the extended templates.

- events == TS config added plus Template (thickbox, static tables)
--event details
-- my events
-- my managed events
- - events which I have entered
-- event editor
-- list of registrations attendees
-- list of registrations manager/vips
--SYSFOLDERs
---Events
--- Registration
--- DataPool

Where exactly do I need to paste the code in?
I mean in which TS of which site?

Doesn't  events (mainpage) cover the pages beneath?

Thanks again for helping me out of my struggle!!

Best Wishes
armin

www.anuedo.com