[TYPO3-seminars] seminars

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Mon Apr 26 12:39:42 CEST 2010

Hi Oxana,

in the future, could you please post separate messages with meaningful
subject for each question? This will make searching for these topics in
the archives a lot easier. Thanks! :-)

Oxana Camerzan schrieb:
> I have some question, I use seminars extensions with onetime account,
> can I have the registration form on the same page as detail view?

No.

> And after to be subscribed to an event without registration page?

No.

> Or could I have price as the events are free of charge.

I'm not quite sure whether I correctly understand your question.
However, you can leave the "standard price" field empty. This will mark
an event as free of charge.

> And It´s possible to have different different partners, organizers but to set one sender E-Mail,
> And Notification to this E-Mail and partner or organizer?

I'm not sure I get what you are asking. Could you please reword these
questions a bit?

Thanks,

Oli
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member