[TYPO3-seminars] seminars

Oxana Camerzan o.camerzan at hillertundco.de
Mon Apr 26 12:47:03 CEST 2010

Hi Oliver,
thanks a lot,
I hided the price on registration page :)

Only one stuff left, I would like that all emails have the same Sender TEST COMPANY <info at company.com> (like web admin)
and one notification go to this email, second to the organizer,
on details view page will be displayed only organizers. (each event has another organizer)

The Attendee will become a Confirmation mail also with Sender TEST COMPANY <info at company.com>.

Best regards
Oxana