[TYPO3-project-seminars] Can't chose types or categories when using "Event List" with TemplaVoila!

Daniel Rutzen ardan at gmx.net
Sat Sep 26 16:30:13 CEST 2009

well...

no i tried using a brand new installation/db.
installed templaVoila, the other extensions and then Seminar Manager...

Now I cant get it to work with either of them.. normal page module OR tv
page module... I think I'm just overseeing something...

I'm listing all my settings here, hopefully detailed enough, so someone
might immediately know what's crooked here.

Let's say this is my page tree

root (pid = 1)
|-seminars (pid = 11)
|-- seminar a (pid = 12)
|-- seminar b (pid = 13)
|-- seminar c (pid = 14)
|-- Register (not in menu) (pid = 15)
|-- login (not in menu)(pid = 16)
|-- details (not in menu) (pid = 17)

And this my SysFolder tree:

event data (pid = 27)
|- events (pid = 28)
|-- topics (pid = 29)
|-- dates seminar A (pid = 30)
|-- dates seminar B (pid = 31)
|-- dates Seminar C (pid = 32)
|-- dates Seminar D (pid = 33)
|-- Registrations (pid = 34)
|- Data pool (pid = 35)

My root template TS config:

plugin.tx_seminars.attendancesPID = 34
(I chose the top SysFolder "event data")
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.pages = 27
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.listPID = 11
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.detailPID = 17
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.registerPID = 26
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.loginPID = 16
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.thankYouAfterRegistrationPID = 20
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.pageToShowAfterUnregistrationPID = 21

Additional Info:

In the seminar manager extension config, I disabled "Select topic
records from all pages".
So, I went to the SysFolder "event data" (pid 27) -> Page Properties ->
"options tab" -> 'General Record Storage page' and chose the SysFolder
'topics' pid 29.

So far everything correct?

I then go to a web page, like 'seminar a' and create a seminar manager
plugin content.

GENERAL tab:
'What should be displayed': Event List
I leave the rest of the options here emtpy (including starting point),
as I set them all using TS

LIST VIEW tab:
All of the following fields are empty:
'List events only of these types'
'List events only from these categories'
'List events only at these places'

I once was able to chose here from previously created categories and
types. Now I can't.

What am I missing ?