[TYPO3-project-seminars] Can't chose types or categories when using "Event List" with TemplaVoila!

Daniel Rutzen ardan at gmx.net
Sat Sep 26 11:44:44 CEST 2009

I switched to TemplateVoila for template purposes.

Now I have the problem, that when I use the TV-Page module, and create a
'Seminar Manager' Plug-In Content and chose 'event list' there are no
options for me under the "List View" tab.

I used to have a list of types and categories I could chose from in the
"List View" Tab!
But now, when I'm using TemplaVoila Page-Module, those fields are all emtpy.

When I create a Plug-In Content with the standard page module, those
options appear.

How can that be? I am 100% that I'm not the only person using
TemplaVoila, so, pleease help!!!!  I can't not use TV for this project.