[TYPO3-project-seminars] Additional locallang.xml file

Niels Pardon typo3_lists at niels-pardon.de
Tue Oct 27 22:36:51 CET 2009

Hi Felipe!

Great that you translated seminars to Portuguese! Thanks a lot!

What about providing us with the translation so we can integrate it into
the upcoming seminars releases?

Would you be interested in translating future versions of seminars?

You can create a bug report in our bugtracker and upload your
pt.locallang.xml so we can integrate it:
https://bugs.oliverklee.com/

Greets,

Niels