[TYPO3-project-seminars] <typo3-project-seminars> PROBLEM 5 - Question Mark "Seminars" under WEB

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Fri Mar 20 17:13:49 CET 2009

Hi I splitted the longpost to one problem each

My setting of the page and seminars is here:
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-project-seminars/2009-March/001662.html

What functionality has this - here it shows nothing

The - Calendar "S" Events - under Web shows the four Tabs so far and if we
click on a Storage Folder we can see some data, but only the data inside of
this folder. Wouldn't it be better to have all those 4 Data Parts from the
Tabs in one Storage Folder - Why have you chosen your method - perhaps we
miss a thing.

If it has no functionality at all how can we hide it

Thanks Andi