[TYPO3-project-seminars] <typo3-project-seminars> PROBLEMS 1 - attendancesPID

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Fri Mar 20 17:14:07 CET 2009

Hi I splitted the longpost to one problem each

My setting of the page and seminars is here:
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-project-seminars/2009-March/001662.html

I still get the following error message on all site where I have inserted
the seminars plugin

Configuration check warning:
The TS setup variable *plugin.tx_seminars.attendancesPID* is empty, but
needs to be non-empty. This value specifies the page on which registrations
will be stored. If this value is not set correctly, registration records
will be dumped in the TYPO3 root page. If you explicitely do not wish to use
the online registration feature, you can disable these checks by setting*
plugin.tx_seminars.enableRegistration* and *
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.enableRegistration*to 0. Please correct the TS setup
variable *plugin.tx_seminars.attendancesPID* in your TS template setup.
When that is done, please empty the FE cache and reload this page.
The configuration check for this extension can be disabled in the extension
manager.

If we have now more than 1 Organizer how can we get that the Event
Registrations for one organizer get stored in the right Registration Folder
of the Organizer - in our case the registrations for Organizer A should get
stored in PID FOR ORGANIZER A [219 STO]
and those Registrations for Organizer B should get stored in PID FOR
ORGANIZER B [218 STO]

Andi