[TYPO3-project-seminars] two questions

Nico Deblauwe nico at deblauwe.be
Fri Mar 13 13:25:42 CET 2009

Hello,

>> 1. How i can increase the number of seats > 20
>
> I think you are referring to the number of seats to book
> in the registration process this is currently hardcoded. If
> you want that changed you might want to create a bug
> tracker entry at our bug tracker at http://bugs.oliverklee.com/

I had that problem too, and changed it manually for my purposes. Go to *
pi1/registration_editor_step1.xml*, and somewhere at 2 thirds of the file
you will find

        <renderlet:LISTBOX name="seats">
            <data>
                <items>
                    <item value="1" caption="1" />
                    <item value="2" caption="2" />
                    <item value="18" caption="18" />
                    <item value="19" caption="19" />
                    <item value="20" caption="20" />
                </items>
                <defaultvalue>1</defaultvalue>
            </data>

            <validators>
            </validators>
            <process>
            </process>
        </renderlet:LISTBOX>

By simply adding "<item value="21" caption="21" />" etc... below the 20
line, you can easily extend it. Not the best possible solution (for high
numbers), but it works pretty well up to 50 seats, and it is a change
everyone can make easily, without having too much programming background.

Have a nice weekend!

Nico

--
Nico Deblauwe

Email: nico at deblauwe.be
Mobile: +32 486 84 08 93

Check www.deblauwe.be for more info about me!

Quote:
"Where did you get the inspiration for your books? I tell myself I can't
have another cup of coffee till I've thought of an idea." (Douglas Adams)