[TYPO3-project-seminars] list of registrations for event managers

Ben Kerner dvdb at granzow.net
Mon Mar 16 13:17:13 CET 2009

Hi

to 1: i realized it with the following TS:

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.showFeUserFieldsInRegistrationsList = name,telephone
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.showRegistrationFieldsInRegistrationList =
price,paid,seats,foods,attendees_names

try creating a ext template on the page with the reg.list for the managers.
maybe your plugin-config get lost?

to 3: hm, i can only find the boxes in the backend if i select "topic for
multiple events / Thema für mehrere Veranstaltungen " as eventtype, too.

Greetings
Ben

news:mailman.49909.1236933431.2904.typo3-project-seminars at lists.netfielders.de...