[TYPO3-project-seminars] Fatal Error in Front-End in every list view

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Fri Jul 31 13:29:53 CEST 2009

Hi,

Stephan Schindel schrieb:
> I explored the server of 1und1.com:
> there ist a veeery old version of MySQl at work: mysql 4.0.27-max-log .
>
> Could it be that this version causes the problems with 'Fatal error:
> Uncaught exception'?
> There are other users with the same fatal errors but without typo3.

Yes, that's very likely. You'll need at least MySQL 4.1 (or even 5) for
running seminars.

For MySQL 4.0, even the "extended support" has ended some time ago, and
for MySQL 4.1, the "active support" has ended. So in your place, I'd
insist that your provider updates to a supported version of MySQL so
your version gets bug fixes and security fixes.

More details: <http://www.mysql.de/about/legal/lifecycle/>