[TYPO3-project-seminars] Fatal Error in Front-End in every list view

Stephan Schindel schindel at computer-rundum.de
Fri Jul 31 13:17:15 CEST 2009

Hi,

I explored the server of 1und1.com:
there ist a veeery old version of MySQl at work: mysql 4.0.27-max-log .

Could it be that this version causes the problems with 'Fatal error:
Uncaught exception'?
There are other users with the same fatal errors but without typo3.

I think we have to change the provider or at least we have to convince
1un1.com to change MySQl to a proper version.
Do you know witch MySQl version we should prefer?

wbr
Stephan Schindel

fon 0431 260 982 50
fax 0431 260 982 49
mob 0170 384 73 99

http://www.computer-rundum.de
Webdesign mit TYPO3 - PC-Beratung & -Service

Urlaub vom 03.August bis zum 23.August 2009