[TYPO3-project-seminars] Mail format

Hanspeter Jakober rigigasse at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 07:53:34 CEST 2009

Hi everybody

I use Seminars v.0.8.0 and so far everything works fine - only the mails
I received from the system (f.e. confirmation), have a very special
format. First of all they are kept as Spam-Mails with the remark:
The header of this E-Mail has a typical attribute for Spam-Mails. (Der
Header dieser E-Mail weist für Spam-Mails typische Merkmale auf.)

And second -  this is what I see in the mail text:

.... >>

I already changed <Format of e-mails for attendees> from HTML to Plain
text - but with the same results.

An idea what's wrong?

Kind regards - Hanspeter