[TYPO3-project-seminars] Mail format

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Jul 28 17:00:27 CEST 2009

Hi Hanspeter,

Hanspeter Jakober schrieb:
> I use Seminars v.0.8.0 and so far everything works fine - only the mails
> I received from the system (f.e. confirmation), have a very special
> format. First of all they are kept as Spam-Mails with the remark:
> The header of this E-Mail has a typical attribute for Spam-Mails. (Der
> Header dieser E-Mail weist für Spam-Mails typische Merkmale auf.)

Could you find out which parts of the header trigger this behavior with
your particular spam filter? Maybe we can change something in the
generated e-mail.

> And second -  this is what I see in the mail text:

That's Base64 encoding: <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Base64>

Does displaying the e-mails work fine in your e-mail client, or are
there any problems?