[TYPO3-project-seminars] One Step Registration

Fabian Fischer dermediamatiker at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 17:39:54 CEST 2009

o my god!
Flexform was the point!

Thx for the hint!

But i have one more:

Have you an idea why the tag:

<!-- ###REGISTRATION_WRAPPER_FEUSER_DATA### -->
        {feuser_data}
<!-- ###REGISTRATION_WRAPPER_FEUSER_DATA### -->

only displays the address but no firstname / lastname etc?

And there is no way to edit the onTimeAccount user data, if you hit back
then you will aut. get to the events list!
If you choose another event and klick register, your aut. forwarded to the
final step!

greets