[TYPO3-project-seminars] One Step Registration

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Thu Jul 2 17:23:33 CEST 2009

Hi,

Fabian Fischer schrieb:
> That didn't changed anything...I deleted the cache and temp.
>
> After the user reg. there are still two steps:
>
> Anmeldeformular: Schritt 1 von 2Is there another way to do it?

Apart from the step counter, does this change the form (so that you have
the "submit" button instead of the "next" button)?

Please also check whether you have set this value in the flexforms (this
will override any TS Setup settings).

> I tried to delete the markers in the template but that aint gone work ;)

No, this will break all sorts of stuff. Both pages must be in the
template, or the form won't work at all.