[TYPO3-project-seminars] OneTimeAccount - Seminars - Ameos_Formidable

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Thu Jul 2 09:46:58 CEST 2009

Hi,

okay, good to hear that at least the SQL error is fixed for you. :-)

Mark Kuiphuis schrieb:
> I just upgraded the site (a copy of a live website) with the latest
> version of info_static_tables and onetimeaccount, but although I don't
> see PHP errors, the registration doesn't work.
>
> - From the list of seminars I select a seminar.
> - I see a detailed view of the options in the seminar
> - I click on the link: register now (freely translated, since the site
> is in dutch)
> - I fill out the form with personal details
> - I get the thank-you page, instead of the price information (in its
> original setup registration involved two steps. Now I don't see step 2
> anymore.
>
> The next time I try to register again for the same seminar I don't even
> get the form anymore where I have to provide my personal information,
> but instead I get the "Thank you" page straight away...
>
> Now I must say that the site the extension is in, probably still has
> some old Typoscript code (from seminars version 0.6.2) so that could be
> causing this (although it didn't happen with static_info_tables 2.1.0
> and onetimeaccount 0.5.0).....

I guess this is some kind of configuration problem (some PID not set
correctly or something like that). Have you checked with the
configuration check that it doesn't have anything to complain about?

Please also make sure that registerPID actually points to the
registration page (the page with the seminars plugin, not the
onetimeaccount plugin).