[TYPO3-project-seminars] OneTimeAccount - Seminars - Ameos_Formidable

Mark Kuiphuis spam at markyourweb.com
Thu Jul 2 04:26:45 CEST 2009

Oliver Klee wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> Could you please try whether this is fixed with onetimeaccount 0.6.0
> (even when using the latest static_info_tables)?
>

> Oliver

Hi Oliver,

I just upgraded the site (a copy of a live website) with the latest
version of info_static_tables and onetimeaccount, but although I don't
see PHP errors, the registration doesn't work.

- From the list of seminars I select a seminar.
- I see a detailed view of the options in the seminar
- I click on the link: register now (freely translated, since the site
is in dutch)
- I fill out the form with personal details
- I get the thank-you page, instead of the price information (in its
original setup registration involved two steps. Now I don't see step 2
anymore.

The next time I try to register again for the same seminar I don't even
get the form anymore where I have to provide my personal information,
but instead I get the "Thank you" page straight away...

Now I must say that the site the extension is in, probably still has
some old Typoscript code (from seminars version 0.6.2) so that could be
causing this (although it didn't happen with static_info_tables 2.1.0
and onetimeaccount 0.5.0).....

Kind regards,

Mark