[TYPO3-project-seminars] Fatal error when unregistering because of a undefined function - solution?

Gregory Blaser grambler at bluewin.ch
Fri Jan 16 00:56:50 CET 2009

Hi Oliver

My colleague just sent me an email that the PID is set correctly for the
page to show after the unregistration, but it does not show the page
content. It's nothing but bright and shiny white :-)

So I'll have to wait for the final release of 0.7.1. No problem for me, this
part of the project isn't launched yet.
I'll send you the link of it when we're finished with it because we
implemented a rather complex solution, basically we had two "categories" of
events with different types and different categories so we used a setup with
two splitted parts. Was quite a lot of work to do until it worked
correctly - also because we used your software the first time.
This is the right point to thank you - we first tried to implement
abcourses, but seminars is for what we use it way better, loads of great
funcitonalities and great to configure. You're doing a astonishing job in
developping this extension, thanks a lot!

Best, Greg

news:mailman.1.1232032649.5813.typo3-project-seminars at lists.netfielders.de...