[TYPO3-project-seminars] strange wrapping for ###PLACE###

Rob De Vries spam_this at pandora.be
Mon Jan 12 15:05:59 CET 2009

Hey,

where does the wrapping for the marker ###PLACE### come from?

I have this result:
<h3>Place</h3>
<dl>
<dt>test location</dt>
<dd>adress, antwerp, Belgique
consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut
laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim
veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut
aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in
hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore
eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio
dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore
te feugait nulla.</p>

</dd>
</dl>

I get 2 extra divs, i don't need.
Also,  I would like to wrap the additional data in another way (I don't
see the point of using a DL here)

any hints are more then welcome.

tnx