[TYPO3-project-seminars] indexed search / Extension of Matthias Krappitz

Pat pizpat at gmx.de
Wed Feb 11 19:07:16 CET 2009

Hello,

does anyone have experiences with the extension of Mattias Krappitz for machina searchbox / indexed search / semniars, mentioned  at http://support.typo3.org/plain/projects/seminars/m/re-typo3-project-seminars-seminars-dont-get-indexed-indexed-search-360892/p/1/?
I’ve to limit the search to the titles of the courses. F.e. with the search item “Excel” only seminars with the word “Excel” in their title should be shown.
I tried all possibilities of indexed search - <!--TYPO3SEARCH_end--> / <!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin-->, deleting indexing and cache, deleting words in mysql and so on - but much more seminars are listed anyway.
Do you think, that’s a mistake of my configuration, or do you think, it’s not possible fundamentally? Has anyone tried to develop this solution further?

Thanks a lot for your answers!
Patricia