[TYPO3-project-seminars] configure the searchform

Pat pizpat at gmx.de
Thu Feb 12 22:03:04 CET 2009

Hi,

I tried to configure the solution of Matthias Krappitz like indexed search. But now I guess, that he simply switches between the searchform of machina searchbox an the internal searchform of seminars. So - logically! - the search for seminars doesn't be concerned by things like "<!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin-->" or the indexing of indexed search.

Regrettably I did'nt find further informations about the search function of seminars in the documentation and I hope, you can help me with further informations!
- Where does the seminar-searchform search? In which fields or on which site?
- Is it possible to limit the search to special fields, f.e. to the title?
- And most important: Why does the search result contain seminars, that doesn't contain the search item (any more). Are the search results chached anywhere???

Thank you very much for your answer!
Patricia

-------- Original-Nachricht --------