[TYPO3-project-seminars] registration fields to show in the list of registrations for an event aren'T saved

Daniel R. ardan at gmx.net
Tue Aug 25 15:29:07 CEST 2009

Hello,

at the moment the only fields that a user can enter in the register form
  are "spezielle interessen" "erwartungen" "vorkenntnisse" and the field
"wie haben sie von veranstaltung erfahren".

The address field is already set to the data that were entered in the
login-form.

I want the user to add the name of the attending persons, additonal
persons, contact info etc etc.

So I go to the Register-page (in the backend) and go to the plug-in
options -> "Registration list view" tab, and check the checkboxes I
want. But when I save them all my checked boxes are unchecked again...

HELP :(