[TYPO3-project-seminars] Is this possible ?

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Sun Aug 30 14:20:07 CEST 2009

Hi Daniel,

please configure your news client to use your full name as sender, not
just your first name.

Daniel schrieb:
> Let's I already have seminar pages like "seminar #1"  "seminar #2" with
> content elements of "text with image" etc. Within the text is the
> description of the seminar, some pictures etc.
>
> Is it possible to let 'seminar manager' list all the available dates and
> register options for each indivudal date BELOW my description content?
>
> like this:
>

> [manual content]
> this would be myseminar text with seminar
> pictures and stuff
>

> [dynamic content created by plug-in]
>
> Dates:
>
> 10.09.2009   Location    [register button]
> 08.10.2009   Location    [register button]
> 23.10.2009   Location    [register button]
> 01.11.2009   Location    [register button]

Yes, this is possible. For this, you need enter your events as
topic/date combinations. Then you can select the corresponding topic
record in the seminars flexforms:

  Templates and special settings > Show this event in the detail view

The plugin then will automatically display all available dates for that
topic.