[TYPO3-project-seminars] No topics in the listbox "Thema" of the event date record

Pat pizpat at gmx.de
Mon Nov 24 19:42:11 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm working with seminars 0.6.2., Typo3 4.1.6, ameos_formidable 0.7.0, static_info_tables 2.0.9, oelib 0.4.1

I've some event topics. But when making an event date record, the listbox "Thema" is empty and I can't choose any event topic, neither a topic that's in the same SysOrdner nor a topic of another SysOrdner.

Some months ago I worked in another project with version 0.6.1 and had no problems like this. The listbox "Thema" of this project contained all topics of the whole project.

Is that a change or a bug of version 0.6.2? Is there any TypoScript-Code necessary in order to allocate the topics to the listbox "Thema"?

Thanks a lot for any help!!!!

With kind regards,
Patricia
--
Sensationsangebot nur bis 30.11: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a