[TYPO3-project-seminars] How to switch off mail confirmation?

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Mon May 12 20:49:31 CEST 2008

Hi Daniel,

Daniel Ciunkiewicz schrieb:
> please give me a Tipp, what should I do to turn off all e-mail
> confirmations?

plugin.tx_seminars {
	# Whether to send a notification to the organizers if a user has
registered.
	sendNotification = 1

	# Whether to send a notification to the organizers if a user has
unregistered.
	sendNotificationOnUnregistration = 1

	# Whether to send a notification to the organizers if someone
registered for the queue.
	sendNotificationOnRegistrationForQueue = 1

	# Whether to send a notification to the organizers if the queue has
been updated.
	sendNotificationOnQueueUpdate = 1

	# Whether to send a confirmation to the user after the user has registered.
	sendConfirmation = 1

	# Whether to send a confirmation to the user if the user has unregistered.
	sendConfirmationOnUnregistration = 1

	# Whether to send a confirmation to the user if the user has registered
for the queue.
	sendConfirmationOnRegistrationForQueue = 1

	# Whether to send a confirmation to the user if the queue has been updated.
	sendConfirmationOnQueueUpdate = 1
}

Regards,