[TYPO3-project-seminars] Proceed to Checkout - error/page not found?

Peter A. Schott paschott at no.yahoo.spamm.com
Sat Mar 15 03:46:25 CET 2008

OK, let's try this link:

http://www.mgbconline.org/?id=153

Not sure why it doesn't show with the hidden page, but using the ID seems to
work.  Still have an issue with the registration piece, though.  Which part of
the TYPOScript should I post?  I'm willing to send whatever I need to send,
but am not sure what would be most helpful.

Here's the part from my Setup area in the Template:
#Seminars
plugin.tx_seminars.attendancesPID = 152
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.baseURL = http://www.mgbconline.org/
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.registerPID = 155
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.thankYouAfterRegistrationPID = 156
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.listPID = 153
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.loginPID = 161
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.detailPID = 154
plugin.tx_seminars.currency = USD
plugin.tx_seminars.showVacanciesThreshold = 500
plugin.tx_seminars.dateFormatYMD = %m-%d-%Y
plugin.tx_seminars.dateFormatMD = %m-%d

As far as I know the folders listed above are correct.  The base URL is right,
the various Page ID's are correct.  The only thing I'm not completely sure
about is which of these ID's I need to set within the flexform itself for the
various pages.  I've tried to be consistent there.

I have all of the entries for Seminar data pointing to the "Events Dates"
folder which is where I'm creating the main events.

Thoughts?

Thank you for your help.

-Peter Schott