[TYPO3-project-seminars] Proceed to Checkout - error/page not found?

Peter A. Schott paschott at no.yahoo.spamm.com
Thu Mar 13 15:15:47 CET 2008

Great - looks like I've got another issue.  I'll have to check out the page in
the backend.  That page itself was working when I posted it earlier.  I had it
hidden in the menu to avoid displaying it until we're ready to go.  Everything
was working at the time except for the Registration/Checkout area.  I'll post
again when the page is working.  :-P

-Peter Schott