[TYPO3-project-seminars] Two Questions - "Terms" and FE User Participants

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Wed Jun 11 22:32:05 CEST 2008

Hi Peter,

Peter A. Schott schrieb:
> What are the best practices for the Terms section?  Does everyone pretty much
> hyperlink to another page?  Embed the text?  What would be the best way to
> just display the terms/conditions on the registration page?

I propose using a hyperlink (which can be set by overwriting the
localized string via TS setup).

> For the FE VIP Participants, is there any way to get a more detailed list?

Currently, the FE participants list is rather minimalistic (it can only
display a comma-separated list of data from the FE user table). Would
you maybe be interested in helping to improve it or in sponsoring some
improvements?