[TYPO3-project-seminars] Auto Hide a new Entry

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Wed Jun 11 22:29:07 CEST 2008

Hi Marcel,

M. Leone schrieb:
> 1) It is possible, to auto hide a new entry, e.g. if a line producer
> makes an entry then it is automatically hidden. The admin gets an
> email an then he can activate the seminar.

Are you talking about event records that have been entered in the BE or
in the FE?

For the BE, this would require that the Seminar Manager supported
workspaces (which currently is not implemented).

For the FE, this would require a setting to auto-hide FE-entered events
(but still show them in the "my entered events" list, including a status
column) and e-mail notifications when an event has been entered.

Would you be interested in helping to code this or in sponsoring this?

> 2) How can I add a new registratrant, after he has confirmed the mail
> to a specified group?

Would you like to add a new FE user and then register for an event? Or
would you like to register existing FE users for events? Or do you want
something completely different? ;-)