[TYPO3-project-seminars] Deciding between One-time FE account & sr_feuser_register

Tony Lush tlush at advancewm.com
Tue Jun 10 14:44:00 CEST 2008

I am trying to decide which FE user registration system to use for
several Seminars installations. Please correct me if I am wrong with the
following:

sr_feuser_register:

is most useful when a site already has existing reasons for user
registration. Otherwise users must create a login before or during
Seminar registration.

It does, however, allow registrants returning to the site to see their
Event Registrations, "Events I have Entered," etc. if those functions
are enabled.

One-time FE account:

Makes it easy for Seminar registrants to register for events, but
someone who wants to sign up for additional events must register again
for each time.

There is no way to take advantage of Seminars capabilities like "Event
Registrations," "Events I have Entered," etc.

Is this summary correct? Is there any way to streamline
sr_feuser_register and Seminars reservations?

Thank you -- Tony Lush