[TYPO3-project-seminars] seminars + felogin -> redirect-problem

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Wed Jul 23 23:03:51 CEST 2008

Hi Michael,

Michael Bakonyi schrieb:
> did anyone of you got the ex-newloginbox, which ships as sysext felogin
> since 4.2, working with seminars?

In my test installation, this combination works fine.

> When I'm not logged in yet and I want to register for an event seminars
> redirects me to the login-page, but the value for redirect_url in the
> addressbar only shows:
>
> &redirect_url=http%3A%2F%2Fp1025xx.typo3server.info%2F
>
> I think here's the seminar-specific infos missing already, right?

That's correct. When you're not logged in and mouse over the "register
now" links in the events list view, what URLs are displayed? Do they
contain a full redirect URL?

Are you using realUrl or anything like that?

Have you checked with the automatic configuration check that your
settings are correct?