[TYPO3-project-seminars] seminars + felogin -> redirect-problem

Michael Bakonyi konakt at mb-neuemedien.de
Wed Jul 23 00:02:04 CEST 2008

Hi,

did anyone of you got the ex-newloginbox, which ships as sysext felogin
since 4.2, working with seminars?

When I'm not logged in yet and I want to register for an event seminars
redirects me to the login-page, but the value for redirect_url in the
addressbar only shows:

&redirect_url=http%3A%2F%2Fp1025xx.typo3server.info%2F

I think here's the seminar-specific infos missing already, right?

So when I log in I'm currently redirected to the starting-page as the
hidden redirect_url-field from felogin also only shows
http://p1025xx.typo3server.info/

This is my setup from felogin:

     redirectMode =
     redirectFirstMethod =
     redirectPageLogin =
     redirectPageLoginError =
     redirectPageLogout =

     #disable redirect with one switch
     redirectDisable =

and seminars (all correct set I think):

listPID = 27
detailPID = 33
registerPID = 34
thankYouAfterRegistrationPID = 35
loginPID = 38

T3-Version: 4.2
seminars: 0.6.1

I've installed sr_feuser_register, too, but I don't think that this has
an effect on seminars-/ felogin-redirects.

Would appreciate some tips :-)

Michael