[TYPO3-project-seminars] category list without table

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Jul 22 22:21:38 CEST 2008

Hi Pat,

Pat schrieb:
> the marker ###ALL_CATEGORY_ITEMS### includes HTML-table-tags. But a
> table with only one th-headline makes no sense. As a list it could be
> designed by CSS and would be accessible. How can I format the
> category list as a list? Is there a marker that could be used for
> this?

You can use the following subpart in the pi1 template for the individual
elements (as you've already found the subpart for the whole category table):

<!-- ###SINGLE_CATEGORY_ITEM### -->
           ###CATEGORY_TITLE###
<!-- ###SINGLE_CATEGORY_ITEM### -->

By the way, I too think that a list would be good idea. Would you be
willing to share your HTML for the category list so we can integrate it
into the 0.7.0 template?